Goodbye Mascara, Hello Lash Extensions!! Yes, life is much better with some eyelash extensions, especially for those who don’t want to use mascara daily or before going out. That’s why people are spending money on natural cat eye eyelash extension.
The industry of beauty has taken a new step. When it comes to eyelash extensions, it has become so popular recently. Have you heard great things about eyelash extensions but don’t have much information regarding them? Maybe you’ve heard the name but don’t know much about them.
This article will give you the best guide to cat eyelash extensions. Will there be any adverse effects of lash extensions on your eyes? And so many other reactions also. This guide will also discuss the factors related to it.
What Are Eyelash Extensions?
Eyelash extensions are extensions that last for a long time but are not permanent. We can say that they are semi-permanent silk fibers that are attached to your natural eyelashes. They look super cute on every girl and woman. They look like natural eyelashes.
Eyelash extensions are made from Siberian mink, synthetic materials, and animal or human hairs. The mink gives a natural look; it is lightweight and shaggy. When using these artificial lash extensions, you might fear that they will suit you.
When were eyelash extensions invented?
Did you know who invented eyelash extensions? Where did they come from? In the year 1911, eyelash extensions were created. A Canadian woman named Anna Taylor patented artificial eyelashes. A crescent-shaped strip of fabric was designed for them. They were thought to be made from human hair.
Her origination includes glue-on lashes and strip lashes. These extensions have become so famous as they make every woman’s eyes beautiful, giving volume and increasing the length of their natural eyelashes.
The Optimum Guide To Cat Eye Eyelash Extensions
Cat eyelash extensions are a type of lash extension that imitates the long lines and are of almond shape, like cat eyes. They make your eyes look bigger and give the illusion of e-elongated eyes.
Eyelashes have a positive effect on your style. It protects your eyes from dust, infections etc. Cat Eyelashes have become the favorite of everyone and is gaining very popularity. Cat eyelash extensions are the best option if you want to achieve a passionate and alluring look. They seem natural and last for weeks.
The cat-eye style extensions gradually lengthen your eyes and create the winged eyeliner shape. They are beneficial for those people who are losing their natural eyelashes day by day. Even these eyelashes make a face slimmer.
This style helps the eyes to create a dramatic look. If you want to try these eyelash extensions, then keep reading this. You can learn much about these extensions in this guide.
The structure of cat eye eyelash extensions is that the lashes are longer on the outer side and on the inner side, the lashes are short.
Top Best Lashes To Use For The Cat Eye Look
You can use many different eyelash extension types to create a cat-eye style. Some best include:
Silk eyelashes are lighter in weight. They are matte finish and natural black. Silk lashes last longer and are softer and more comfortable to apply. They have a stunning and fabulous look when someone uses these natural cat eye eyelash extension.
As you see they are lighter in weight, they are the better option for you. Silk lashes have wide varieties, like curls and short lengths. They are also famous for brides.
Mink eyelashes give a fluffy and authentic look. Mink lashes are flexible and natural looking. They surely last longer than synthetic lashes.
Faux-mink lashes are manufactured fibres designed to emulate real mink fur. They are becoming trendy because they are light, delicate and feel precisely like your own eyelashes.
Synthetic lashes are the most common type of false eyelashes. They are shinier and also give a glossy look. These are made from polished acrylic material and are unyielding or sturdiest.
So the eyelash stylist will choose extensions of different lengths because they vary to the shape of the eye. The lash line should not look stepped. The curl type will give you a playful and truly natural look.
It is important to find an eyelash stylist who is knowledgeable and skilled in natural-looking cat-eye eyelash extensions as they can help choose the right curl types and avoid mixing them, such as C and CC curls.
How To Apply For Cat Eye Eyelash Extensions?
Steps of Natural Cat Eyelash Extensions
The application of cat eyelash extensions consists of some easy steps to follow. They are:
- Take the first step with cleansed skin. Because if you go to the stylist, they will also cleanse your skin first with eyelid cleansing wipes.
- Then apply hydrogel eye pads to the bottom eyelid so that the upper and lower lash line doesn’t stick together.
- Now it’s time to choose your natural cat eye eyelash extension style. For a cat-eye look, For a cat-eye look, longer eyelashes should be chosen for the outer corner of the eye, and shorter ones for the inner corner.
- Now you’ll be thinking about volume. We recommend using 6D eyelash extensions for added volume. It refers to the application of six eyelash extensions to one natural eyelash.
- Extensions should be applied using pliers or tweezers. Starting with the shortest wings will gradually get longer towards the outer corner of the eye.
- When you apply the extensions, give the final touch with glue and gently brush the lashes. Don’t forget to remove the eye pads when it’s all done.
- Now you would ask, what about length? The most preferred and perfect size/length for eyelashes is 8 to 14mm.
How To Take Care Of These Natural Cat Eye Eyelash Extension?
Following are some guidelines for taking care of natural cat eye eyelash extension:
- Don’t sleep by putting your face directly on the pillow. It will cause harm to your natural cat eye eyelash extension.
- Use lash serum so lashes will last longer and the base of lashes can become strong. So it won’t damage your natural eyelashes.
- Don’t try to pull, rub or remove eyelashes by yourself.
- Do not wash your extensions for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Use only oil-free products.
With proper and regular care of your natural cat eye eyelash extension, the extensions will last longer. These extensions last 8 to 9 weeks if you take care of them properly. We have given you the tips and steps. If you follow them without skipping them, the cat-eyelash extensions will look great and last a long time.
Make sure if you’re going to a salon, they should be a professional lash stylist who knows how to apply perfect natural cat eye eyelash extension so that they don’t cause damage to your natural eyelashes.