One source of sadness is getting a pimple or acne. You must have heard of acne, pimples and blackheads in your daily lives. They can affect people of all ages, and everyone knows about this. But, did you know acne pimple popping blackheads is not really a great habit.
It is the most prevailing condition affecting youth. Acne is a persistent and irritant skin problem that causes pimples, blackheads and cysts on the foreheads, chin, or cheeks. Now you must be wondering what causes acne?
Acne occurs when tiny holes in the skin, called hair follicles, become choked with dead skin cells and oil, and if they are infected with bacteria, then pimples and blackheads will be formed.
What causes Acne, pimples and Blackheads?
Acne is developed when hair follicles in the skin become blocked, and weather conditions and high humidity can contribute to the development of acne. Consuming oily foods or products can also cause acne.
Pimples are small blemishes that can appear on the skin. They are the pores that become infected. The infected pore sometimes becomes red and inflamed and can cause you irritation. Blackheads are a skin condition that occur when you have too much oil on your skin.
Blackheads can develop when the production of sebum (an oily substance produced by the sebaceous gland) increases. If the presence of bacteria on your skin is growing, then it may lead to more acne, pimples and blackheads.
Acne Pimple Blackheads Popping : Should we pop them?
Whenever you look in the mirror and see a pimple on your face, you feel like popping it no matter what. For some reason, you mostly get a pimple right before a big event or party, and you have an overwhelming need to pop it.
However, that is something you should never do. Sometimes when you try to pop a spot, and if it is a pimple , it can spread bacteria to other pores, leading to the formation of more acne.
Also, it can leave a blemish that will last for a long time and make the spot more noticeable. Popping pimples can worsen your skin condition because it will push the pus further into your skin when you try to pop them.
Besides the fact that popping a pimple will not resolve the issue, but it may also cause other complications, so getting rid of them is not the best option. Your pimple will go away in a while. To ease any discomfort or inflammation, use the gel or lotion that your dermatologist has recommended.
Do you want to get rid of blackheads? But squeezing, pulling and pushing will not remove blackheads, and even if you do try, they can cause hyperpigmentation, or blackheads.
If it is not squeezed out properly, it may initiate more bacteria into blackheads; which can cause blackheads to spread further. Additionally, it can make your skin more sensitive, cause blemishes, and leave a longer mark on your skin.
Risks and Drawbacks of Acne Pimple Popping Blackheads
Who doesn’t want to pop the pimple? Literally everyone wants to pop them. When the pimple is on your face, it converts into pustules and is touchable so you feel like popping it.
After popping it, some people get instant pleasure and a feeling of happiness. Now you think I am at the disadvantage of popping a pimple, squeezing a blackhead or acne? Yes, sometimes, popping a pimple may lead to severe issues. At this stage, you should know the risks involved and their drawbacks.
- Your hands contain dangerous germs. It can cause damage to your skin when you try to pop the pimples because germs give your skin a chance to cause new pimples.
- Popping the pimples can cause the area to become redder and inflamed; it’ll become swollen and will cause irritation too.
- According to skincare experts, popping pimples or squeezing acne can cause scars that can last for a long time.
- Sometimes, some pimples can change your skin texture, so when you pop them, it will be hard to cover that surface with any makeup products or cream due to the resulting blemishes.
- You are tearing your skin when you squeeze acne, blackheads and when you pop a pimple.
- When you pop the pimple energetically, you might be giving a chance to the skin to lead to a huge pimple. Some people forcefully press their spots which will introduce more bacteria.
Again, you think pimple popping feels relaxing. Yes, but you know at the same time it’s not good for your skin. Every time you look in the mirror, your inner voice will ask you to squeeze it, get rid of it, but it’s better to leave them or use some remedies.
- You can use ice to relieve the pain or the red area on your skin that occurs due to popping pimples.
- Leave your skin and allow it to heal naturally, so it doesn’t give you pain.
- Use antibacterial soap for cleansing your face or the area containing acne or pimples.
- You should use some homemade treatments for pain, like applying tea tree oil to the affected area.
Like acne and pimples, removing blackheads can give you great satisfaction and pleasure, but if you are not an expert, you don’t know that it can cause a larger pore too.
According to someone, “it’s best to let a pimple run through its life span.” But if the blemish is left after popping it, it will cure itself. So you should keep your hands away from the affected area on your face.
To conclude, it is best to stay patient. Patience today can give you clearer skin tomorrow. If there are risks and drawbacks of acne pimple popping blackheads, then similarly, not popping the pimple also has benefits.
The small mark or flaw will not stay on your face if you do not pop them. Thus, self-restraint is the key to clearing or getting rid of acne, pimples, and blackheads.